* Peggy Sealfon: Personal Development Coach, Speaker, & Author...Novelist *
Peggy Sealfon educates, inspires, and empowers audiences.
BREAKING NEWS: Peggy’s debut novel Awakening has won three national book awards!
The captivating story emerged during her pandemic isolation coupled with surgery! Hear her amazing story!
Peggy is an internationally recognized expert guiding clients to overcome chronic stress, fear, pain, and anxiety. As a personal development coach and motivational speaker, she helps her audiences kick-start happier and healthier lifestyles by compelling people to “supercharge your life” and demonstrating how. She’s done hundreds of interviews on broadcast, radio and podcasts and is an engaging and knowledgeable guest! Ask her anything!
With a wide scope of trainings by world masters (and certifications) in both western and eastern traditions, Peggy’s cutting-edge methods quickly help clients release blockages whether physical, mental or emotional that have been preventing them from living the life they deserve. Her blended approaches rely on traditions from ancient yogic techniques, mindfulness and spirituality to functional medicine, modern psychology, energy medicine, nutrition, and the neurosciences. She addresses ways to overcome challenges in health, relationships, work-life balance, improving performance, finding purpose…or dealing with pain!
Peggy’s mission is to connect people of all walks of life to one’s own empowered and effortless journey. Sealfon has been a riveting keynote speaker at national corporate conferences and teaches workshops in mental wellness, stress/anxiety management and public speaking excellence. She is author of the best-selling book Escape from Anxiety - Supercharge Your Life with Powerful Strategies from A to Z and co-author of The Change--Insights into Self-Empowerment. She is publisher of Embodying the Power of the Zero Stress Zone, a compilation of the teachings of world-renowned spiritual master Yogi Amrit Desai (Shri Amritji).
Originally from New York City, Peggy resides in Naples, Florida. Formerly a journalist, Peggy has contributed articles to publications around the world (including the New York Times and Newsweek International). She also owned a marketing company before turning her energies fully to becoming a wellness expert. (She has a PhD in reinventing herself and trains others to find their path to purpose.)
She has been a delegate at the Global Wellness Summit and Ambassador of World Wellness Weekend and a podcaster of TALK ABOUT HEALTHY LIVING. She is a health and wellness expert at MyLifeWell.com, the world's first all-in-one wellness app. She is currently at work developing an in-person and online workshop series "Mind & body Fitness for Life" that offers in-depth guidance on mastering your mind and your body.
A few fun facts about Peggy:
- She rode a motorcycle across the entire U.S. and Canada TWICE! The first time she had just graduated from New York University and spent two months traveling 12,000 miles. The second time she ran her advertising agency with a cellphone and laptop while she traveled 15,000 miles reaching the farthest point Tofino on the west coast of Victoria Island.
- She produced and hosted a broadcast radio show on Fox called “New Beginnings” about wellness which was way before its time and only lasted one year.
- She plays competitive tennis and is a 19 handicap golfer! She also teaches sports performance workshops.
- In February 2021, Peggy launched "Talk About Healthy Living" a podcast that delivers self-growth techniques in less than 10 minutes per episode that can supercharge your life. Available on Spotify, Pandora, Buzzsprout, iHeart Radio, Google Podcast, Stitcher, and others!
|Interview this Expert About: *||
|3-4 Questions to ask this Expert: *||
|Summary of Expert Credentials:||
Certified in a variety of modalities: Life Coach, AmritYoga, Integrative Relaxation/Yoga Nidra, Quantum Breath Meditation, Mindfulness, Neurolinguistic Programming (NLP), Reconnective Healing, Crystal Medicine Therapy, and trained in Functional Medicine, Nutrition, Energy Medicine and the Neurosciences.
|Booking Contact Email: *|
- - - - - - - -
See more Interview Guest Experts here.
Check out our "Guest Stars" here.
List YOUR Guest Expert Profile in our directory here.
Is this your page? Or your client's? SHARE it in social media to get more interviews: