I am 5 years sober from opioids!
I am looking to share my knowledge on substance abuse and recovery with others! A few topics I could focus on are drug addiction & recovery, mental illness and the importance of mental health, addiction recovery & trauma and much more.
Emily has honest conversations with guests about mental health, addiction recovery, self-development, wellness, and spirituality. She discusses how they influence each guest’s unique recovery journey.
Inspired by her own recovery and wellness journey, Emily’s mission is to annihilate the stigma around addiction, to provide listeners with the tools, guidance, and motivation to help them navigate through their recovery and personal growth one day at a time.
Emily provides a community for sober, like-minded women & men in recovery around the world.
I have been through it all.
|Interview this Expert About: *
- Mental Health
|3-4 Questions to ask this Expert: *
- What advice would you give to those still struggling?
- At the heart of your addiction, what did a day look like? Were you able to mask this from friends and family?
- To break that cycle, you should be extremely proud, it's easy to keep going through that routine. What was the catalyst that broke the camel's back?
- What was it like transitioning back into the “real world” after getting sober?
- How do you deal with the fact that you can't help someone who doesn't want to be helped?
|Booking Contact Email: *
|Booking Contact Public Phone Number:
|Expert's Location and Time Zone: *
Los Angeles, LA