Dr. Williams experience has placed her in a unique position to understand the small business and the tools they need for success.
It is the intention by establishing FGBMC (Funding, Government, Business, Money, Consulting) to provide the opportunity for information and processes that can foster options for the good and bad days of business which unfortunately they will face.
True private and governmental advise for business owners. Dr. Williams focus is on ALL small business concerns with an emphasis on Women, LGBT and Veteran owned small businesses.
|Interview this Expert About: *||
|3-4 Questions to ask this Expert: *|
1. How do I grow my business especially after COVID?
2. How do I start a business in era where there are Covid concerns and financial
3. What loan opportunities exist for me today?
4. How do I navigate government contracting?
5. What opportunities exist for veterans in the government space? What marketing
6. The truth about being a small business owner?
7. How to staff your office with out directly employing people.
8. Funding your companies equipment, building, and other necessary needs as
9. Why train the trainer in your business?
10. Effective leadership and delegation.
11. Facing growth the do's and don'ts.
12. Working Hard and working smart.
13. Why does my socioeconomic category really matter? Any other business related
|Summary of Expert Credentials:||
|Booking Contact Email: *||email@example.com|
|Booking Contact Public Phone Number:||1-844-563-4262|
|Expert's Location and Time Zone: *||
- - - - - - - -
Is this your page? Or your client's? SHARE it in social media to get more interviews: